2017 Grizzly EPS
How do you improve on the ATV that became a legend? Make it better in every area. Superior handling? Check. Unmatched comfort and performance? Affirmative. The quality and reliability that Yamaha is renown for? Absolutely. Yamaha's Grizzly is and will continue to be the ATV all others measure up to. Quite simply, it's the best overall performing big bore ATV there is.
With shipment Shipment Name 2 for $0.00
- Manufacturer Yamaha
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- Electric starting.
- includes auto decompression system for fast, easy starts
- DOHC 4-valve cylinder head design.
- 2-intake (39 mm) & 2-exhaust (32 mm) valves provide maximum breathing efficiency
- cylinder head design provides a compact combustion chamber
- shim under bucket valve actuation for extended valve adjustment intervals
- Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner.
- aluminum design reduces weight
- cylinder can be over bored in the event of an issue (2 sizes of overbore)
- Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating.
- reduced reciprocating mass means fast throttle response & less mechanical vibration
- Defric coating reduces friction for improved power output
- Gear driven balancer shaft.
- reduces engine vibration for improved rider comfort
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) is used to more precisely calculate the fuel injection quantity for optimum power & excellent throttle response
- ISC (Idle Speed Control) helps ensure a steady idle even during warm up
- other fuel injection benefits include; choke-free starting, excellent fuel economy & reduced emissions
- High mounted, high capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
- no tools required to access air filter
- washable foam filter reduces tune-up costs
- high mounted design helps prevent water ingestion
- air box features a "no tools required" drain plug
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT automatic transmission.
- dual range, high - low transmission. Low range offers approximately 1.5 times more pulling / towing power.
- CVT automatically selects the optimum transmission ratio, meaning you are always in the right "gear"
- Ultramatic design offers controllable, confidence inspiring downhill engine braking
- downhill engine braking also reduces brake wear & servicing
- Ultramatic design features a special centrifugal clutch which keeps constant tension on the V-belt to reduce belt wear since the belt does not slip as the clutches engage
- high mounted belt cooling ducts help prevent water ingestion
- V-belt housing has a "no tools required" drain plug
- automotive style, gated, 5-postion shifter (high, low, neutral, reverse & park)
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, push button On Command 4WD drive system.
- On Command drive system features 3 modes: 2wd, 4wd limited slip & 4wd differential lock
- On Command drive system lets you select the best mode for the conditions... not the machine
- 4wd differential lock provides power to all 4 wheels for maximum traction and "bite"
- special over ride switch eliminates the differential lock speed limiter if required
- convenient handlebar mounted push button controller
- Straight design front & rear drive shafts.
- straight driveshaft layout eliminates U-joints for reduced friction, reduced noise & reduced vibration
- front & rear CV drive shafts feature heavy duty rubber boots to protect the CV joints for extended service life & durability
- High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- maintains consistent engine temperatures for optimum performance
- rad is positioned high in the frame for protection
- Wet sump lubrication system.
- spin on type oil filter
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- produces a strong spark for fast starts
- provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
- Stainless steel exhaust system with catalyzer & cleanable spark arrestor.
- spark arrestor prevents stray sparks from exiting the exhaust
- catalyzer reduces exhaust emissions
- stainless steel design helps prevent rusting (muffler is painted)
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
- Rugged round tube steel frame.
- compact design provides nimble, responsive handling
- low seat height reduces centre of gravity & improves rider confidence / security
- Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- significantly reduces steering effort resulting in less rider fatigue & improved rider comfort
- speed sensitive system; more assist at slower speeds, less assist at higher speeds for optimum control
- significantly reduces handlebar snapping or jerking when a wheel strikes an obstacle
- fully sealed system (electrics & gears)
- Adjustable independent double wishbone front & rear suspension.
- 5-position pre-load adjustable, nitrogen charged KYB front & rear shocks
- 193 mm (7.6") front wheel travel & 231 mm (9.1") rear wheel travel
- excellent rider comfort even on the toughest trails
- Steel "Wide Arc" style front A-arms.
- "Wide Arc" design increases ground clearance in the centre of the machine
- 287 mm (11.3") of ground clearance
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- Steel Double Wishbone rear A-arms.
- utilizes anti-sway bar on rear for optimum handling & reduced body roll
- heavy duty plastic A-arm & CV boot guards
- Independent four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- independent (separate) front & rear braking for enhanced control & terrain-ability
- dual 220 mm (8.7") front rotors squeezed by single piston calipers
- dual 205 mm (8.1") rear rotors squeezed by single piston calipers
- pads feature wear indicator grooves for easy visual pad wear inspection
- High-Performance MAXXIS tires.
- 26-inch size increases ground clearance
- tire design enhances steering precision, ride comfort & traction
- 18 litre fuel tank.
- located under the seat to lower the centre of gravity & centralize mass for nimble handling
- reserve portion is 4 litres (fuel gauge will begin flashing)
- Rugged & roomy floorboards.
- excellent rider foot protection
- helps reduce keep mud & water splash
- Fully digital LCD meter assembly.
- functions include: speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, hour meter, clock, On Command mode status, transmission gear indicator & various warning lights
- Triple storage compartments.
- front fender (RHS) mounted sealed storage
- centre storage compartment (directly in front of the rider)
- rear storage compartment below the tail light
- all storage compartments feature "no tools required" drain plugs
- Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet.
- front fender mounted 10 amp / 120 watt, 12 volt DC outlet for work light, GPS, cell phone, etc...
- Full length skid plates.
- underside of unit is fully protected by rugged composite skid plates
- oil drain hole in centre skid plate
- skid plates enhance terrain ability by allowing unit to slide more easily over obstacles
- High visibility lighting.
- LED main headlights
- centre handlebar mounted halogen 3rd headlight
- LED rear tail light (brake & running lights)
- Heavy duty steel front & rear racks & trailer hitch
- front rack max load: 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- rear rack max load: 90 kg (198 lbs.)
- heavy duty steel plate style trailer hitch (ball not included)
- towing capacity: 600 kg (1,322 lbs.)
- Aggressive styling.
- injection-molded fenders with special scuff guard finish in selected areas
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)
|Engine||4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooled, single|
|Bore and Stroke||103 mm x 85 mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.1 : 1|
|Carburetion||Mikuni Electronic Fuel Injection w/44mm Big Bore throttle bodies and TPS|
|Transmission||Yamaha Ultramatic CVT, V-Belt,On-Command push-button (4WD, 4WD diff-lock, 2WD)|
|Final Drive||Shaft; 4-wheel engine breaking|
|Suspension (Front)||Independent Double Wishbone, 193 mm (7.6") of wheel travel|
|Suspension (Rear)||Independent Double Wishbone with Anti-Sway Bar, 232 mm (9.1") of wheel travel|
|Brakes (Front)||Dual Hydraulic Discs|
|Brakes (Rear)||Dual Hydraulic Disk, Left Hand and Right Foot Operation|
|Tires (Front)||Maxxis, AT26 x 8-12|
|Tires (Rear)||Maxxis, AT26 x 10-12|
|Length||2070 mm (81.5")|
|Width||1230 mm (48.4")|
|Height||1253 mm (49.3")|
|Wheelbase||1253 mm (49.3")|
|Ground Clearance||288 mm (11.3")|
|Seat Height||918 mm (36.1")|
|Wet Weight||314 kg (692.2 lb)|
|Fuel Capacity||18 L (4.76 US Gal)|
|Rack Capacity (Front)||50 kg (110 lb)|
|Rack Capacity (Rear)||90 kg (198 lb)|
|Towing Capacity||600 kg (1,322 lb)|
|Colour(s)||Red (steel wheels)|
Green (steel wheels)
Steel Blue (aluminum wheels)
Alpine White (aluminum wheels)
Realtree® XtraTM Camouflage (steel wheels)
|Warranty||One year (unlimited mileage)|