**BLOW OUT SALE*** $899 + tax Gets you a Quiet, durable and convenient, the Yamaha EF2000iS is designed for anyone seeking an ultra-portable source of electricity. Weighing only 21kg (46lb) and featuring an extra-large handle for easy transport the EF2000iS is ready to deliver clean quiet power wherever and whenever you want it.
With shipment Shipment Name 2 for $0.00
- Manufacturer Yamaha
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ80; 79cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic capacitor discharge (CD) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Pulse Width Modulation provides super "clean" power. As clean or cleaner than you get from a household receptacle.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 1,600 watts / 13.3 amps.
- Bonded neutral
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Yamaha's Noise Block body design features a moulded casing and noise-absorbing glass wool to provide ultra quiet operation.
- Smart Throttle / Economy Control automatically adjusts engine speed to match the load, saving fuel, reducing noise and engine wear.
- Manual choke
- Auto Warm Up (4 to 6 minutes) ensures consistent power delivery during cold start-ups.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability.
- Indicator lights for AC power output, low oil and AC overload.
- Washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- 12 Volt DC output and cables for charging RV, auto and marine 12-volt batteries.
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole and sealable vent on gas cap for easy filling and transporting. Fuel gauge is standard
- Cleanable spark arrestor stops the possibility of sparks from exiting the exhaust.
- Rubber feet isolate vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Suitcase style handle and light weight (21 kg / 46 lb) make the EF2000iS very portable.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
|Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes)||2000 W / 16.7 A|
|Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use||1600 W / 13.3 A|
|AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ)||120 V / 60 HZ|
|Voltage Regulator||Inverter (Pulse Width Modulation)|
|DC Output (volts / amp)||12/6.5A|
|Model||MZ80, 79cc, air-cooled (from assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single, single|
|Starting System / Ignition System||Manual Recoil / Capacitor Discharge (CDI)|
|Recommended Fuel||87 octane regular gasoline|
|Engine Oil Capacity||0.42L|
|L x W x H mm (in)||490 x 280 x 455 (19.3 x 11 x 17.9)|
|Dry Weight||21kg / (46lb)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.2|
|Operating Hours (@ 1 / 4 load)||**10.5 hrs|
|Operating Hours (@ rated load)||**4.2 hrs|
|Noise Level (@ 7 metres)||**51.5 - 61dB|
|Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB)||Standard|
|Pilot Lamp (AC output)||Standard|
|Warning Lamps (overload / low oil)||Standard|
|Smart Throttle / Economy Control||Standard|
|Oil Watch Warning System||Standard|
|Fuel Level Gauge||Standard|
|Noise Block (enclosed engine design)||Standard|
|DC Charging Cable||Standard|
|Private Use†||3-years limited|
|Commercial Use†||3-years limited|