The EF5200 is a feature packed unit starting with dual 120 & 240 volt power. Then add Yamaha's Economy Control System, which reduces fuel consumption & noise, a brushless alternator, plus our Yamaha Oil Watch system, and you have a generator that you can depend on for years to come.
With shipment Shipment Name 2 for $0.00
- Manufacturer Yamaha
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Electric starting backed up by a manual recoil with an auto decompression system for a light recoil starter pull. Battery not included.
- Auto choke for easy, no hassle starting
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Dual 120 & 240 volt output makes the EF5200DE very versatile
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 4,500 watts / 37.5 amps @ 120 volts & 4,500 watts / 18.8 amps @ 240 volts
- Bonded neutral
- Economy Control System (when turned on) lowers the engine rpm when there is no load to conserve fuel and reduce noise and engine wear.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability. Low oil warning light will illuminate on the front panel.
- AC volt meter provides easy to read voltage output
- Electrical "noise" suppressor reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios.
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Rugged perimeter protects the generator and engine from damage.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating. Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
|Type||Brushless, syncronous, AC Generator|
|Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes)||5200 W / 43.3 A @ 120 Volts & 21.7 A @ 240 Volts|
|Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use||4500 W / 37.5 A @ 120 Volts & 18.8 A @ 240 Volts|
|AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ)||Dual 120 & 240 Volts / 60 HZ|
|Voltage Regulator||Automatic (A.V.R.)|
|Model||MZ360; 357cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single|
|Starting System / Ignition System||Electric with manual recoil back-up (with auto decompressor) / Transistor Controlled ( TCI)|
|Recommended Fuel||87 octane regular gasoline|
|Engine Oil Capacity||1.1L|
|L x W x H mm (in)||894 x 502 x 527 (35.2 x 19.8 x 20.7)|
|Dry Weight||91 kg (201 lb)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||25|
|Operating Hours (@ rated load)||8.3 hrs|
|Noise Level (@ 7 metres)||74 dBA|
|Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB)||Standard|
|Dual 120 & 240 Voltage||Standard|
|Auto Choke System||Standard|
|Oil Watch Warning System||Standard|
|Fuel Level Gauge||Standard|
|Economy Control System||Standard|
|Transportation Wheel Kit||Optional|
|Remote Control Starter||Optional|
|Private Use†||3-years limited|
|Commercial Use†||3-years limited|