Rugged yet lightweight, the EF2600 features a "Damper Winding" alternator which produces a cleaner sine wave than most conventional generators. The EF2600 offers excellent value and Yamaha's unquestioned reliability. Weighing in at only 43 kg (93 lb) the EF2600 offers clean, quiet power for under $1,000.
With shipment Shipment Name 2 for $0.00
- Manufacturer Yamaha
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single cylinder engine with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Damper Winding alternator reduces wave form distortion for "cleaner" power (power is almost as clean as an inverter)
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,300 watts / 19.2 amps.
- 9 hour run time at rated load
- Bonded neutral
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Manual choke
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability. Low oil warning light will illuminate on the front panel.
- AC volt meter provides easy to read voltage output
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- Rugged perimeter frame protects the generator and engine from damage.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association)
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
|Type||Brushless, Syncronous, AC Generator with Damper Winding|
|Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes)||2600 W / 21.7 A|
|Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use||2300 W / 19.2 A|
|AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ)||120 V / 60 HZ|
|Model||MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single|
|Starting System / Ignition System||Recoil (with auto decompressor) / Transistor Controlled (TCI)|
|Recommended Fuel||87 octane, regular gasoline|
|Engine Oil Capacity||0.6L|
|L x W x H mm (in)||510 x 415 x 425 ( 20.1 x 16.3 x 16.7)|
|Dry Weight||43kg (95lb)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||12|
|Operating Hours (@ rated load)||9.0 hrs|
|Noise Level (@ 7 metres)||68 dBA|
|Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB)||Standard|
|Oil Watch Warning System||Standard|
|Fuel Level Gauge||Standard|
|Private Use†||3-years limited|
|Commercial Use†||3-years limited|